Wednesday, July 05, 2006

New Location and New Products

Finally, the Mocha location is finished. Well, besides little touches here and there. After near completing my build I couldn't decide on textures and ended up buying Neil's build pack. This will help me blend in more with my neighbors than to distract. I asked J-Wu for help with my roof, and he had one built in like 10 minutes. So, come visit the new store.

Now I can release some new products. First, I made a new jewelry collection. Johanna's Treasure is a necklace with matching earrings. This comes in 9 gemstones. Emerald, Peridot, Aqua, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Yellow Diamond, Onyx, Quartz, and Ruby.

In the Lo Lo line you will find a new pair of wedge shoes, called Wedgies, of course. The straps have a color changing script that will allow well over 100 colors.

Also, a fun new updo for the summer. This new hairstyle comes in blonde, brown, black, and auburn.