Saturday, November 15, 2008

Seasons Change

My good friend LisaHot Juran has offered me to be the first person displaying on her new plots in Miramare. Oddly enough these were the plots where Caroline's Jewelry stood from 2004-2008. She has two plots that she will rent monthly for creators to do a "window display" type of build. Since Christmas is coming I chose a snowy theme. I had Lisa put an ice rink on the second plot. This is a pretty good idea, and the area has high traffic. So many people tell me they found me because I was one of the first places they shopped upon coming to SL>

Come by Seasons Change. I have hidden a ring in the display for you to find. It is in a weee tiny little itty bitty box! You can sit inside or on top of the life sized picture frame, Make snow angels under the tree, Ride a dog sled, Or go ice skating!


No comments: