Sunday, February 08, 2009

Caroline's Jewelry - Floating Heart




A new floating heart on a double chain necklace was just added to my line of jewelry. You will find it with other new releases in the front of the store. This necklace comes in either gold or silver. The heart is the most widely known symbol for love. Perfect for Valentine's Day gifts.



The new Floating Heart Double Chain necklaces have been added to my Lucky Chair (moved inside the store). The scripted broken pearl necklace in black or white pearl are also both still in the chair. The scripted version of the Broken Pearl Necklace is not available for sale. On touch it will appear fixed or broken.

Visit Caroline's Jewelry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The floating heart necklace is VERY pretty, although I probably think this because I am obsessed with heart jewelry. I am not so sure I understand the broken pearl necklace though.