Friday, January 08, 2010

Then & Now



Wow this is really hard to show. I promise I was wearing a skin in 04, but they weren't like todays. Not one bit. The only prim hair I can remember were buns on top of Linden hair. I have worse pictures from 2003, but you're eyeballs would hate you. And you need them to see my pretty jewelry. This is from an untouched snapshot (besides I cropped out a lot of tree). I made that shirt too :p I think Nicola Escher made me this skin.



This is me now. Touched up but still even if it wasn't 100% improvement. I went from Starley skins to MOJO. I mainly wear hair from Truth now.


Ok here it is. *embarrassed* The earlier shot I wasn't going to show. So I'm dragging innocents in with me. Nicola Escher, Fizik Baskerville, and Caroline Apollo at the opening of Avalon. The first island to be auctioned in SL. Sorry it's so tiny but it came from a snapshot I found in my inventory.

See Sophia Harlow's blog for more Then & Now blogger challenges.

No comments: