Sunday, August 01, 2010

(Caroline's) New Build, New Look

New Build

I have a new store build and wanted to show it off. If you really look at it you'll see that it is pretty much the same build. The color is changed and the third floor is gone. I think it looks 100% better. I've also added a deck and a beach out back. I'm still working on the rest of the sim. I want to add back some rental shops. Teleport to see it.

Rosalie
I also wanted to show off this cute new babydoll dress by 5th & Oxford. Comes in 6 colors. Cornflower, Cocoa (worn), Nude, Lavender, Rose, & Sage. I had to attach my necklace to the skirt since it is chest attached. The skirt has pearl buttons down the back or the option to not have them at all.

The jewelry is for the upcoming Platinum Hunt. Starts August 8th. Gold Foil Earrings & Necklace.

The skin is from Friday by Lelutka.
Hair is Cameron from Truth.
Pose is by Random Kitten.

No comments: