Thursday, August 31, 2006

New Store and Items!

I have been busy! I took down the Miramare Towers, which have stood since early 2004, and replaced them with a roomier and easier to navigate store. Now that it is up I realize that maybe one of my old builds would go more with the Miramare futuristic theme. So, maybe later I will tear it down and rebuild. I like doing that anyways. I like the new look so it might be a few months.. maybe. (thoughts are going crazy in my head with ideas!) I'll post the pictures later.

While cleaning out my inventory I found an old newsboy cap that I made and never released. Jauani said it wasn't good enough, and that I could do better. So, I got busy with something else and never finished it. Well, I think its good enough so here it is. It comes modify/copy so you can change the color and size it to fit your head. Plus, it isn't attached to skull, so you can wear it with your hair!

I also made 3 new shoes. 2 sandals and 1 stiletto. The first sandal has is scripted so that you can change the colors of the straps. The stiletto is not hooker height. And the last sandal has a Tiger's Eye gem in it.

Another thing I found while cleaning out my inventory was this Timeless Necklace. I finished it and scripted it so the gemstones change color. So you get Ruby, Pink, Emerald, Peridot, Sapphire, Amethyst, Orange, Yellow, Diamond.. there might be more but thats all I can think of right now. You get a gold and a silver necklace in one purchase, and the gemstone changes.. so its like you get 18 necklaces! If you think about it.

I have many more ideas and a long weekend to make them!




No comments: