Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pearls, Cameos, and a Free Kitten

In case you missed my fashcon post yesterday:

New knotted pearl necklace that is perfect for dressy or casual wear is now in my store.

A new cameo necklace called Alondria and Josephine Cameo Rings. I'm going to wear you guys out on cameos. I adore them! Empress Josephine loved cameos and brought them back in style.

And finally, a free kitten cameo choker. You can find that sitting right where the new products are in a gift box. These are all available at Caroline's Jewelry on the sim Lo Lo.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love cameos. The kitten is SO cute! :)

Caroline Apollo said...

Thank you, ana! I'm so glad that you like the cameos. I love kitties so much that I just had to have a kitten cameo!

Caroline Apollo said...

Episode Six is about jewelry!

http://daphneandtamara.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=237785

Daphne and Tamara go broke at Caroline's

http://daphneandtamara.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=237875

Caroline Apollo said...

I really love seeing someone wearing my jewelry, such as Tanya Book