Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Love of Pearls Earrings

Someone asked for a pair of earrings to match the Love of Pearls sets. I came up with this pair of earrings. These match both the silver and gold set because not only does the pearl change from white to black, but the metal also changes from gold to silver. Easy change on command.



After making them I asked the group who owned the Love of Pearls set. I know a lot of you do. But only one person answered, Honoria Paine. She received the pair for free!

3 comments:

Arianna Psaltery said...

Well, I'll be picking mine up at the store :) I've got to have a matching set :D

Mab MacMoragh said...

I love these Love of Pearls earrings so much I wear them all the time but they are no copy so I can't make them part of outfit folders which I rely on more and more

Would it be possible to purchase copy permission version? I would buy them again for that in a heartbeat

Mab MacMoragh said...

also the XOXO Gold Heart necklace- love it so much because it looks exactly like the one I wear in RL but it's no copy and I can't include it in folders

I would buy it again too if I could copy it!

(hoping)

:)